Endoscopic Cytology Brush for Sampling in Endoscopy
It is intended to be used for sampling tissues in clinical application.
The product is used for clinical brushing of cell samples. The cytology brushes for endoscopy can be very easily pushed forward to the desired site through the endoscope and the lesion can then actually be brushed off without effort. The thin bristles enable a tissue-sparing cytologic smear. The plastic tube and the distal ball for closure protect the tissue sample when the device is retracted. A potential contamination of the sample or even a loss of sample is thus excluded.
1) Innovational brush design, with no risk of drop-off.
2) Straight-shaped brush: easy to enter the depths of respiratory and digestive tract.
3) U-Shaped brush: obtain tissues from all direction with a large quantity.
4) Excellent price-performance-ratio
5) Ergonomic handle
6) Good sampling feature and perfect handling
7) Extensive product range available